Director of Internet Marketing
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining general information pages and other aspects of the PUF’s World Wide Web presence and assisting various groups within the Institution with Web use and presentation by performing the following duties.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Assemble information and images of interest and use to various internal and external Institution audiences and organize and arrange them for presentation on the World Wide Web.
- Manage and maintain the PUF’s Internet presence with a constant focus on marketing and student recruitment.
- Work closely with Information Technology personnel and other groups within the PUF to find or develop new Web tools and applications, to expand online services, to insure that systems are user friendly and otherwise well designed, and to create and maintain a positive image for the Institution on the Web.
- Assist in editorial and procedural decision-making as it applies to PUF information on the World Wide Web.
- Evaluate, initiate, and maintain links to appropriate external information providers, promotes the PUF’s web site, and monitors its audiences.
- Serve as consultant and trainer to PUF groups providing information and services via the Internet and intranet portal, providing design services as needed and generally assist with the human/machine interface.
- Provide writing, graphic, and editorial support for other Marketing and Communication Division projects including newsletters, press releases, brochures, video scripts, PowerPoint presentations, text and image scanning and output, CD support, web sites, exhibits and displays content.
Other skills and abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures, and practices.
- Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
- Excellent telephone courtesy knowledge and experience.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to relate positively and effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
- Ability to travel and work weekends.
- Education and or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Do you or someone you know fit the bill?
Let us know if you or someone you know would like to apply for this job by filling out the form below.